April 22, which is tomorrow is a CRAZY busy day. It is earth day, national jelly bean day and easter party for us a school. With that being said here is a combination of ideas for all that we will be celebrating.
Love the jelly bean necklace. It can double for easter and national jelly bean day. Check out the tutorial at Bubbly Nature Creations.
I was also looking for a healthier alternative to take to our easter party and came across this cute idea. I scored some carrot bags at Michael’s so that makes it super easy (don’t forget to print a coupon off the web before going). Even though I am taking something some what healthy you can’t have a party without cupcakes. So I’ll be using these darling cupcake toppers, from Skip to my Lou.
And last but certainly not least if your festivities tomorrow are for Earth day here are some great printables and ideas for the kids.
Love this printable from Embellish.
Printable and Coloring activities.
I know it’s a lot to take in but it is a busy time of year. What ever your celebration this weekend may be I hope it is a fun one.
A leprechaun (Irish: leipreachán) is a type of fairy in Irish folklore, usually taking the form of an old man, clad in a red or green coat, who enjoys partaking in mischief. It is almost St. Patrick’s Day and you need to be sure you are stocked up on all the supplies you will need for the leprechaun to visit your house. Don’t worry it won’t be as much work as Christmas Eve and the kids will still have a ton of fun. Here are some ideas:
- Body Stickers to place on the kids while they are sleeping
- Add green food coloring to their milk
- Add food coloring to the toilet water to make “leprechaun water” (it will not stain your toilet bowl)
- Leprechaun prints. Put them in unusual places; ceiling, windows, mirrors etc.
- Cut out shamrocks and place all around the house
- Turn things topsy-turvy all around the house; tables and chairs upside down, mismatch shoes, picture frames face down, anything the kids will notice are out of place.
- Unravel the toilet paper
- Use gold coins either for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or as a trail to a small gift. After you have collected all of the coins be sure to take the time to count them with your kids as a educational activity.
- Most importantly just have fun!!
Please share what the leprechaun will do in your house on St. Patrick’s Day!
Bain sult as an lá
(Enjoy the day),
Hosting a Holiday party this year? TomKat Studio is offering 50% off their Vintage Rudolf collection!
The printable collection includes:
1. 5″ x 7″ Invitation/Menu (blank)
2. 2″ Party Circles (4 designs)
3. 2″ Favor Tags (thank you)
4. 2″ Alphabet Party Circles (letters & numbers)
5. 4.25″ x 3.25″ Fancy Labels (blank)
6. 4″ x 2.25″ Gift Tags (6 designs, blank)
7. 5″ X 5″ Banner Panels (full alphabet)
8. 4″ Party Circles (3 designs)
9. 6.5″ x 9″ Letter to Santa
10. 6.5″ x 9″ Wish List
Visit TomKat Studio for more details.